Monday, December 12, 2016

Advent Days 6-12 Catch-up


Ay, I disappeared.
Whoops.
Here's a catch-up from everything I have been up to.
This is artistic because... MUSIC!

This is artistic because...EDITING.

The is artistic because Christmas decorations...and music!

This is artistic because FLOWER-CROWNS.


And this is artistic because it's the art of hilarity. Whhhhy is that? Because I, unplanned, dressed as Wednesday Addams and adopted a cat named Flora...if they but had one named Fauna.
Hah.

See you tomorrow.
~Jess

2 comments:

  1. WAIT. So Catie adopted a cat for you. Without your parents knowing. WUUUT? xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssss, way back in August...I think. I think it was August.

      Delete

You are most welcome to comment, indeed, i wish you would.
Comment. Now....