Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Advent, Days 13-14 | Past Tumblr Requests

Posting daily is almost out of my league. It requires so much mental commitment.
Perhaps I need to make it more like brushing my teeth, or blowing my nose--I'll not allow myself to brush my teeth before I do a blog-post.
Alrighty.
I don't have any local friends anyway.
HEHEHEHEH.

 

 

Let's talk about these guys today.
I typically try to do character-bites like these...
(Calling them that not because it sounds vampiristic, but because they are quite bite-sized.)
...for requests and suggestions.
They're always a little scribbley and fun. I usually take hobbity-requests, but I've gotten some weird ones too.
For instance,
I'm still not sure why that person had an entire blog devoted to this lizard's fanart. 
Sometimes I can't sleep at night for wondering about this weird lizard.
*sigh*
Tumblr's weird y'all.

THIS ONE THOUGH.
Heh heh heh.
You'll never guess what this is.
Not by the star in the background, the green suit, the blue dress--naaaaaw

Yeah it's Hamilton.
But these are my friends.
This was another huge Tumblr project I jumped in on. 
A complete recording of Hamilton by Tumblr users!
Hamilton, I drew to look like my friend Eric. He's exceptionally awesome.
And Eliza's dear Ashlee.

Here are the rough-drafts, in all their glory.
                            

Oh and looky there, it's the colour guide I used for his coat.

Tumblr's a cool place for artists. There's an audience, always is, and many art-blogs take commissions, so it becomes a source of income, as well as an outlet for art.

Buuuut, artists still don't get paid enough.
 *sticks a "FEED THE STARVING ARTISTS" sign right here*

Feed the starving artists, tuppence a scribble.

Haha, that's all today, folks!
~Jess






No comments:

Post a Comment

You are most welcome to comment, indeed, i wish you would.
Comment. Now....