Friday, December 2, 2016

Advent Day 2 | The Importance of Singing


This evening was the concert for the Autumn/Winter semester of choir. It was delightful.
The entire semester was odd. We began in August, but stopped after two rehearsals due to serious flooding. We had rain for days, and then a river flooded, and people were displaced. Hundreds of homes were wrecked, businesses destroyed--'twas a mess.
Our choir directors' homes were flooded, and many of the members got at least some water. It's amazing that it all still came together.
So here's a song from tonight.

The Prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi






I think it was probably what we all needed this evening. :)
I'll see you tomorrow!
-Jess
(P.s. I'm doing Vlogmas anyway.)



4 comments:

  1. That's amazing that after all the flooding problems, you managed to come together a sing! Love that. And yes, I agree, singing is sooo amazing and important. I myself sing in a choir and I love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Naomi! Choir is the BEST, isn't it? :)

      Delete
  2. THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

You are most welcome to comment, indeed, i wish you would.
Comment. Now....