Tuesday, September 13, 2016

An ABSURDLY LONG Louisiana Friendship Bucket-list

On a whim, my friend Evie, (from Australia, see her blog here), and I wrote down like 50+ things we'd like to do when she someday crosses over the VAST OCEAN OF ANNOYANCE that separates us.
Jess: Red (THE WORLD ABOUT TO DAAAWWN)
Evie: Black (THE NIGHT THAT ENDS AT LAAAAST)

So where to begin? Hello lovely readers of Jess’s blog. It is I Diana, and of course, Yours Truly--going by Anne, We thought to finally put our ideas into fruition about what to do when I finally arrive in good ole america.. MURICA?
MURICA!


So, down below you will find a list of 50 things--and pictures--and just STUFF, that is on our “must-do” bucket list.


  1. Go to Jason’s
  2. Talk, like really sit down and just talk
  3. I don’t know what I’m doing
  4. Really I don’t
  5. You take over
  6. Take you ALLL over the place! To the plantation homes, and to the capitol, and to the French Quarter--just to say we did!
  7. Feed you southern food. (MWHAHAHA) What is this ‘Southern Food’ you speak of? Oh we talkin’ gumbo, jambalaya, and crawfish something or other! And beignets of course
  8. Bring Tim Tams and Vegemite and show you all how to eat it PROPERLY
(Insert Hugh Jackman Video)
9. Go English country Dancing (YUS)
10. VLOG
11. Meet your friends, not just over video chat.
12. Drag you to Chicago and watch Hamilton and American Musical!!!
13. TOTALLY CONFUSE YOU WITH MCDONALD’S. Not “Macca’s” what the heck.
Maccas is what Australians call MCDONALDS.
14: Give you a whole “how-to really speak English” lecture
Oh thank you so much, most honoured.
15. Go to Barnes and Noble and resist the urge to buy every book left right and centre
16. HARRY POTTER MARATHON.
17. Go to Baton Rouge and speak french at each other.
18. Go to the Antique Store
19.  Bible Study, and Go to Church on Sundays
Yusssss I know of a beautiful church, with a wonderful service! It’s a must!
20. Ukulele duet.
21. Watch “Blink” and scream loudly at every scary moment.
Catie don’t you even think about coming up behind us...
22. Camp outside and try not to freak out about living in the country.
23. Go Pokemon hunting
(YES PLEASE)
24. Have a campfire
25. Have a karaoke evening.
26. Bake delicious things!
27. Watch Anne of Green Gables.
28. Take a train up to, and explore Chicago.
29. Learn Piano properly.
30. Fangirl over Peter Capaldi..
31. Journal, print out photos glue things in and make a book.
32. Photoshoot! Oh dear gosh that will be entertaining..
33. Stay up SO late.
34: Read poetry dramatically. BUT soft..what light through Yon-ahem now’s not the time.
35. Reenact In Earnest (YESSSS)
36: Go biking!
37: Go hiking!
38: GIVE EACH OTHER MAKEOVERS. MWHAHAHA. ON CAMERA.
ON CAMERA?!
39. Call Cathy at some unearthly time .. BE PREPARRRRED
40. Go geocaching which is sort of like treasure hunting
41. Watch Riverdance
42. Play Just Dance or Mario Kart MARiO KARRRT ( I WILL CREAM YOUUU) (OH IT’S ON)
43. Go bird-watching
44: Go to the Aquarium!
45: WATCH PHANTOM OF THE OPERA 25TH
46: Demand that Emma come BACK TO THE SOUTH
47: SO WE CAN BINGE AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER AND MAKE DIANA FALL INTO ANOTHER FANDOM. MWHAHA
48: Swap books
49.  Exchange music--mercilessly. (3 STEPS 3 STEPS!)
50. Learn to Tap Dance (Tooooo dance agaaaaaain)

50, part 2: HAMILTON. Did I mention, HAMILTON?

♥♥
~Anne & Diana



8 comments:

  1. Oh boy. This will indeed be fun. Do hurry Diana dear. If jess is Anne, can I be Ruby? Or must I be Jane or Dora? We'll have so much fun once you've got here. Although it sounds like you two are more scared of Cate than me, and this, I'm sure, can change. *Laughs like an evil fluttershy* *Cough cough*
    Lovely post dears!
    ~Lainey-Lu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can be Ruby if you promise not to DIEEE

      Delete
    2. Indeedy! I'm trying my best dears!! Ehehe yes yes we will and *hides* should we be worried Lu? :P

      Delete
    3. And I second the Ruby NOT DYING notion!

      Delete
  2. This post was MUST fun. Also... Evie, Maccas?!!! Really? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I haven't been here in forever... What a lovely post. If, I mean WHEN you two decide to take over 'Murica together, you MUST do a vlog. (-: AND YUUUUSSS!!! HAMILTON FOR THE WIN!!! LET ME COME WITH YOUUUUUUU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! I haven't been on any blogs in months!
    These look so fun! Yes, Evie you must come to these stompin' grounds of ours called MURICA. And I need to go back to the south. x) I haven't even had gumbo yet, so...
    Hey. I did exactly what you told me. I spread lots of butter on my toast and then the tinyest bit of marmite and BLUGH. It tasted like salted tar. sorry. *hides under Captain's shield*
    Catie would scare you and Lainey would prolly help. x)
    Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete

You are most welcome to comment, indeed, i wish you would.
Comment. Now....