Jess: Red (THE WORLD ABOUT TO DAAAWWN)
Evie: Black (THE NIGHT THAT ENDS AT LAAAAST)
So where to begin? Hello lovely readers of Jess’s blog. It is I Diana, and of course, Yours Truly--going by Anne, We thought to finally put our ideas into fruition about what to do when I finally arrive in good ole america.. MURICA?
So, down below you will find a list of 50 things--and pictures--and just STUFF, that is on our “must-do” bucket list.
- Go to Jason’s
- Talk, like really sit down and just talk
- I don’t know what I’m doing
- Really I don’t
- You take over
- Take you ALLL over the place! To the plantation homes, and to the capitol, and to the French Quarter--just to say we did!
- Feed you southern food. (MWHAHAHA) What is this ‘Southern Food’ you speak of? Oh we talkin’ gumbo, jambalaya, and crawfish something or other! And beignets of course
- Bring Tim Tams and Vegemite and show you all how to eat it PROPERLY
(Insert Hugh Jackman Video)
9. Go English country Dancing (YUS)
11. Meet your friends, not just over video chat.
12. Drag you to Chicago and watch Hamilton and American Musical!!!
13. TOTALLY CONFUSE YOU WITH MCDONALD’S. Not “Macca’s” what the heck.
Maccas is what Australians call MCDONALDS.
14: Give you a whole “how-to really speak English” lecture
Oh thank you so much, most honoured.
15. Go to Barnes and Noble and resist the urge to buy every book left right and centre
16. HARRY POTTER MARATHON.
17. Go to Baton Rouge and speak french at each other.
18. Go to the Antique Store
19. Bible Study, and Go to Church on Sundays
Yusssss I know of a beautiful church, with a wonderful service! It’s a must!
20. Ukulele duet.
21. Watch “Blink” and scream loudly at every scary moment.
Catie don’t you even think about coming up behind us...
22. Camp outside and try not to freak out about living in the country.
23. Go Pokemon hunting
24. Have a campfire
25. Have a karaoke evening.
26. Bake delicious things!
27. Watch Anne of Green Gables.
28. Take a train up to, and explore Chicago.
29. Learn Piano properly.
30. Fangirl over Peter Capaldi..
31. Journal, print out photos glue things in and make a book.
32. Photoshoot! Oh dear gosh that will be entertaining..
33. Stay up SO late.
34: Read poetry dramatically. BUT soft..what light through Yon-ahem now’s not the time.
35. Reenact In Earnest (YESSSS)
36: Go biking!
37: Go hiking!
38: GIVE EACH OTHER MAKEOVERS. MWHAHAHA. ON CAMERA.
39. Call Cathy at some unearthly time .. BE PREPARRRRED
40. Go geocaching which is sort of like treasure hunting
41. Watch Riverdance
42. Play Just Dance or Mario Kart MARiO KARRRT ( I WILL CREAM YOUUU) (OH IT’S ON)
43. Go bird-watching
44: Go to the Aquarium!
45: WATCH PHANTOM OF THE OPERA 25TH
46: Demand that Emma come BACK TO THE SOUTH
47: SO WE CAN BINGE AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER AND MAKE DIANA FALL INTO ANOTHER FANDOM. MWHAHA
48: Swap books
49. Exchange music--mercilessly. (3 STEPS 3 STEPS!)
50. Learn to Tap Dance (Tooooo dance agaaaaaain)
50, part 2: HAMILTON. Did I mention, HAMILTON?
~Anne & Diana