Thursday, January 29, 2015

Bedroom Project.

Guys, GUYS, HEY GUYS! GUESS WHAT.



It's not Humpday, no, that was yesterday.

BUUUUT

This is almost cooler than Humpday.

Meet my Tardis.
Actually it's a closet...or a Tardis. Um, TARDIS CLOSET!. 

There's more though.
Mumsies and Popsicle have made my bed a stage....Uuuuuuuuuuum a bed frame. *cough cough* as you can see, it is being put to good use!




It's a pretty darn awesome remodel job! I even have hardwood floors now! Yippee!
(but drats too, I can't have Emery on pins and needles anymore. ;-P right Mery?)
And i sign-off with Cater the Piller in his Happy Hufflepuff garb.
Seeing as i start piano tomorrow at eleven and we've got to drive a while to get there and it is already tomorrow...yeah. More to come! More to come!
=D

♥ I love all my little lovely bloggies!♥
Thanks for being the bestest. :)

~Jess 
The HMMHHH


7 comments:

  1. AHHH JESS! And your bed! WOW! You've been busy.
    IT'S BIGGER ON THE INSIDE O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha....yes it is! XD
      Busy's the word, you should ask Catie how long it took. Baha she would know.

      Delete
  2. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! THATS AMAZING.
    CHUM WE ARE GETTING PHOTOS WITH THAT THING AS SOON AS I GET MY BUTT OVER THERE :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WITHOUT A DOUBT.
      You just got to get over here.
      I'd offer to pick you up in my tardis but there's always trouble on the other end of the trip. Wouldn't want anything to happen that i couldn't fix, and seeing as i don't have an actual sonic screwdriver or K-9 we'd just be doomed.

      Delete
    2. Yes I do! Hmmmmmmm! Good point.. maybe Narnia has something we couold use :D
      HAHAH dw it WILL happen deary

      Delete
  3. A TARDIS closet?! That is altogether too awesome. I've only seen a few episodes of Doctor Who, but I still love it! As far as fandom decore for my goes, I've got two Hobbit posters, and so far I haven't ventured any further, because I share a room, and I have a feeling my sister might get grumpy if taping fan art to the walls. XD That hobbit hole painting is awesome, did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, i completely understand sharing a room with sisters. Even as it is my little sister sleeps with me...(not because she's a scaredy cat, more because i am. :) ) I moved into my older sister, Catie's, room for two weeks while my room was being done.
      Heh-heh-heh. The fandom games had commenced.
      I did paint those hobbit holes, i have a host of them. =D
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

You are most welcome to comment, indeed, i wish you would.
Comment. Now....